MEMBERS Prime Club
If you are age 50-plus, you are eligible to join the club -- MEMBERS Prime Club (formerly the National Association for Retired Credit Union People), with a wider range of savings, discounts and services designed exclusively for credit union members.
MEMBERS Prime Club is a non-profit organization affiliated with the Credit Union National Association, CUNA Mutual Group and individual credit unions like Blackhawk.
Benefits of this organization Include:
- Savings of 50% and more at more than 2,100 hotels, motels, inns and resorts in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean.
- Up to 70% savings at popular resort condos.
- 25% savings at hotel restaurants.
- Savings up to 40% on select cruises.
- Full-service travel agency with guaranteed lowest airfares.
- Great discounts on vacation packages, even RV rentals.
- Walk-in pharmacy discount program with up to 50% savings at more than 35,000 pharmacies nationwide, including Walgreens, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Thrifty and Winn Dixie.
- Convenient mail-order pharmacy.
- 20% savings on vitamins and nutritional supplements.
- Up to 60% savings on eyeglasses, contact lenses and sunglasses and more than 9,000 providers nationwide, including Eyemasters, JCPenney, Montgomery Ward, Pearle Vision, Sears, Shopko and more.
- Up to 60% savings on hearing aids.
- 15% discounts on floral orders and deliveries.
- $1,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance policy at no cost -- plus access to insurance and financial products.
- Award winning, bi-monthly Prime Times magazine, a $15.00 value -- loaded with interesting articles on financial, travel, health and consumer matters.
Membership dues are only $49.95 per year, or $135 for 3 years. Spouses are included in the fee and there's a 60-day money-back guarantee. It's possible to save far more than the annual fee with only one or two purchases.
Enrollment forms are available at all BACU offices. Or simply call MEMBERS Prime Club toll-free at 1-800-840-3491. Membership can be charged to VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.