Your Personal Any Time Teller
Blackhawk Area Credit Union's PATT audio response system puts financial information and transactions at your fingertips anytime, anywhere through the convenience of a touch-tone phone. You can transfer funds, make loan payments, see if a check has cleared, plus much more 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Even if you're out of town, PATT is ready to conduct transactions in complete privacy and security. To access your account with PATT service, all you need is any touch-tone phone, your member number, and secret access code. There's no need for lengthy instructions because PATT "talks" you through the entire process step-by-step. You just push the buttons on your phone to enter the information requested.
PATT Instruction Guide
- Dial 815-273-3007 or 1-800-500-PATT (7288) Listen for PATT's greeting.
- Enter your member number.
- Enter your secret access code.
- To conduct business, PATT will lead you through the various selections.
- To end call, simply hang up.
Helpful Hints for PATT
- For security purposes, do not keep your member number and access code together. If you should lose or forget your number, contact the credit union for a new one.
- PATT is only accessible from a touch-tone phone or a dial phone with a touch-tone converter.
- If you're unsure of your BACU member number, check your periodic statement or contact the credit union.
- When keying in a dollar amount, the last two numbers will be treated as cents (i.e. 500# would appear $5.00)